BUCKINGHAM & STOWE RUNNING CLUB
7.30pm Friday 6th January 2017
At the clubhouse of Buckingham Town Cricket Club
- Minutes of AGM held on Friday 15th January 2016
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Chairman’s report on 2016 and plans for 2017 – Chris Usher; followed by questions from members
- Membership report – Terry Penny; followed by questions from members
- Treasurer’s report; to include income & expenditure for 2016 and expenditure plans for 2017 – Jonathan Fox; followed by questions and suggestions from members
- Members to vote on proposed membership fees for 2017.
- Election of officers – the following people wish to stand for re-election:
- Chairman – Chris Usher
- Vice-chairman – Steve Thomson
- Secretary – Terry Penny
- Treasurer – Jonathan Fox
- Publicity/club championship administrator – Laura Penny
- Club Coach – Alex Penny
- Beginners/Improvers – Jane Smith
- Run Leader – Lucy Price
James Stubbings has resigned from the post of social secretary, but the committee have decided to absorb the role and so James will not be replaced. However, anyone who wishes to stand for ANY of the above posts should notify the chairman prior to the meeting.
- Members to identify the most popular races to include in the 2017 Championship
- The 2017 Club Standards – discussion followed by a vote on amendment viz.,
- That certain events, such as the MK 5k Rocket, which are not typical of the genre shall not be allowed to contribute towards any Club Standard. The Committee shall decide whether any specific event qualifies for the Club Standards and its decision on this matter shall be final.
- Update on the BSRC Half Marathon race.
- Club trips for 2017
- Discussion on proposals to form a triathlon branch of the club and other development objectives.
- Any other business – members to forward AOB to the club chairman or secretary 7 days beforehand if possible.